This image gallery shows mainly microscopic slides of microorganisms, plants and animals (optional labels in English and Dutch though the language switch in the left corner). This material has been primarily developed as part of the basic teaching in Bio-sciences at the Radboud University Nijmegen. The images and animations are also appropriate for teaching purposes at secondary schools. The pages about light microscopy
and electron microscopy
provide further explanations on the imaging techniques employed to make those views.
(Note that the Radboud University Nijmegen has all ©
over this material).
- Web-development and lamascripts: Remco Aalbers
- Setup data-base: Wilbert Janssen
- Microscopy imaging and contact: Liesbeth Pierson
- Scientific experts image gallery: Dr. J. Derksen, Dr. F. van Herp, Dr. Kolk, and Ing. M. Wolters-Arts
- Micro slides: Carolina Biological Supply Company, Ripon Microslides Laboratory, Dobberthien, Gerard Jeucken